I decided that this experience could not just stay in my head. Last night, we all surprised Kara at Los Cucos for dinner. I took so many pictures its not even funny(see below)! Another wonderful moment came along where I felt the dire need to take a picture and, pulling my camera case out of my purse, I noticed the case was EMPTY! I quickly told Laurena that I couldn't find my camera, and we frantically looked under napkins, plates, and even the table. I checked my purse about 5 BILLION TIMES and answered about 50 BILLION questions asking if I had left it in the bathroom. I questioned every one at the table, saying things like, "It's not funny anymore, give me my camera back!" I was pretty mean to my little brother Ben as well, but hey, I was desperate. That camera cost A LOT of money! So I started crying after about 5-10 minutes of looking, thinking one of the dumb drink-fillers had taken it, which would have been SO EASY! Then, I felt some weird object near the location of my crotch and I thought, "What is this?" I lift up my purse, and that weird object happened to be nothing more than my freaking CAMERA!! Then I went into hysterics, crying and laughing at the same time, over my stupidity. But as Brianne kindly put it, "You gave us all some good humor." Oh, and I even forgot to give Kara her birthday present! My brain was not on top of it's game last night. But that is okay; it's all over now. :)



1 comment:
WAY TO GO
Post a Comment