Today was Freshman Convocation, and for the first time, I realized that I am an official Aggie now! More on college life in a bit, first, some updating needs to happen. Fish Camp and Impact were both so much fun! At Fish Camp, I met some amazing people who made me feel a lot less nervous about starting college. I was also a part of the best camp ever...CAMP BAILEY!!! I was amazed to see that so many of those upper classmen cared about us and wanted us to have a good first semester. I'm excited about the first football game with them this weekend! BTHO ARKANSAS STATE!! AAAAAA!
Impact was much more relaxed and mellow, which is what I was wanting. We had an incredible speaker and worship leader, and I really connected with God and the people in my BG. I have to keep telling myself that everything happens for a reason and that God has a perfect plan for my life, but it's so hard to believe sometimes. Like right now, I feel pretty insecure, weird, disconnected, and lost. I have zero friends and I feel pretty far from God. I know the reason, I am too distracted. My prayer for this week is that God will give my strength and remind me of His will for my life. I need to stop living for myself and start living for God.
I have a lot of stuff to do before class tomorrow, like get everything in order, decide what I'm taking and what I'm not taking, and then put it all together. I know tomorrow will be fine, because I trust in the Lord God Almighty. I have no need to worry!



1 comment:
I am praying for you Jane, I pray your first day of classes goes well and that you find some friends! EHFAR!
love you Supreme
-mary
Post a Comment