Hello all! For those of you that follow, I haven't updated my blog in over a year. Crazy, I know. Reading over my old entries, I feel pretty dumb to be honest. But it's time to start over and continue sharing my silly stories. I owe it all to Kate Selby for encouraging me to keep up with my blog once more. I think it will be especially helpful this summer. There are a lot of struggles and concerns ahead of me, but I am hoping to give it all to God knowing that His power will make things so much easier. Also, Day Camp at the YMCA always provides hilarious stories. I can't wait to see what is in store for me!
Quick update for the time being: I just got back from a week-long vacation in Florida with the lovely Nevarez family and had the time of my life! Much time was spent reading, tanning, and enjoying good company. Last Thursday night, Andrew, Elissa and I stayed up until 5 a.m. talking. Probably one of the best conversations I have ever had. Currently, my main focus is unpacking for the summer! I didn't realize I had so much stuff! Goal for the fall: condense. Also, my dear mother is about to leave for a two-day trip to San Antonio with one of her good friends. This means I'll be home alone during the day and that I'm in charge while she is gone, besides my daddy. Should be interesting. My brothers can be a handful!
This week consists mainly of working out, unpacking, and training for work. Why I have to go through training when I've already done the job once, I have no idea. Oh well, at least I'm getting paid!
If you could, please be praying for one of my best friends, Marissa, as she is possibly suffering from malaria in Kenya right now. Pray for quick healing so she can enjoy her next week in Africa, and that her family would experience peace during this time.
In Christ,
Jane



2 comments:
Thank you. Thank you for the acknowledgement of me in your post :) Like the name too!
I hope Issa gets better too.
thanks jane! you are an incredibly beautiful and thoughtful person, and i cannot wait to spend the next month hanging out with you before i head back to waco!
Post a Comment