Returning from Mexico has left me with some thoughts concerning college. JJ, my youth pastor, basically told me that complaining about not wanting to leave was pointless because, "It's time." He also said that my senior class at church should be proud of a job well done and be satisfied. What an encouragement! I am ready. It's time to let the underclassmen take the reigns, although they have a difficult job ahead of them to maintain the reputation we created for TSMAC. I know they can do it, I have little doubt it will happen. :)
I'm also ready to leave my family. Yes, I love them and I'm closer to them than any others, but I think I will benefit from some time away from them. I know I will be horribly homesick for a while because of my closeness with them, but that's life. I will get used to it.
I don't know counting down, so I don't know how many days until I move in. The official day is August 22nd. Be praying for me as I prepare to leave.
I will be at Fish Camp August 8-11 and Impact August 13-16. That's all for now!



No comments:
Post a Comment