Hurray for fall! :) Sorry I haven't updated in a while. College life is cRaZy!
So here is the quick update. I aced my music test...90!! :D I was so excited!! Last week, however, was pretty rough. I just wasn't myself all week and was stressed. It didn't help that my friendship with my best friend was suffering as a result of this. I just find it amazing how God moves in me each week. Every Tuesday night, out of nowhere, God shows up. I am in love with Breakaway. It is just so awesome so come together with so many other Aggies and worship our God together. Who wouldn't be excited about that?
We barely beat Army two weekends ago..21-17. And this past weekend we lost to OSU 50 something to 28. Oh well, I'm used to my football team losing since I come from Cy-Creek. Of course, Creek is now No. 1 in district...and it had to happen after I graduate. Everything happens for a reason!
I have a big desire to get involved. Today, I emailed Impact to see how I could apply to be a counselor, and I will be signing up for the fall retreat at Grace! I hope to start meeting lots of people and experience some great things.
I am determined to have an amazing week this week, and today started off well! I was really productive, even though I was stressed at first because I realized I was very behind in my reading. But, I caught up on some, and I will finish my catching up soon! Plus, me and a bunch of people are all going out to eat for Kevyn's birthday tomorrow, so I am super excited to see some of my bestest friends!
Well, it's late, and I have class tomorrow. I promise I will routinely update this more often. PEACE!



No comments:
Post a Comment