Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen. -Ephesians 4:29
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Anxiousness to the MAX!
AH I really wish I was home already. It seems like the entire campus is dead and everyone is already home with their families. I'm so jealous! Apparently, Sarah informed me that all the Corps guys can't leave until tomorrow...but that really doesn't mean anything. Time is going by so slowly, and I feel like I have practically wasted this whole day. I mean, I've done some math, packed, done laundry, and painted my nails, but that's it! I hate this feeling. But at 11:30 a.m. tomorrow, I will be leaving. Just have to brace myself for my math class......grrrrrr. Hopefully it will go smoothly and quickly, AND be worth my time. I'm just asking the Lord for patience and guidance. I'm ready for a blessed time with family and friends, and I know that the waiting will pay off! Sorry this is terribly short, but at least I am updating!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment